ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

package stuck at romford (less than an hour away)

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
certifiedstar

package stuck at romford (less than an hour away)

Post by certifiedstar »

Hiii, i ordered my aliexpress package on the 10th of april, it got sent to princess royal parcel hub on the 14th thrn at romford mail centre on the 15th and has been stuck since then.. no updates nothing and im pretty worried because my package has gone well oer its due date and im wondering if there even gonna give me any compensation for this.. fair warning I am young and not able to contact royal mail myself so its pretty dificult trying to track down my package because atp i think it might be lost... :nervous also ive contacted aliexpress and they said because its IN the country they no longer can do anything.. my tracking info is WG407469939GB , Ive been waiting pretty paitently now but i seriously need that package asap (im going out on the 23..) and fair warning aswell: normally my packages go from romford (an hour away from my house) to leyton (15 minutes away from my house) and from leyton to my house.. so im not sure why its taking AGES just for a package to travel less then a hour to get delivered?

if anyone could help i would be VERY VERY VERY happy.

tracking no. WG407469939GB

thank you<333 :oops:

BenacreNick

Re: package stuck at romford (less than an hour away)

Post by BenacreNick »

Maybe the address label is no longer on the parcel, or maybe the address is incomplete and therefore can't be sent any further.

Log a call with RM customer services regarding your item.