ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PASSPORT HELD AT HWDC CUSTOMS

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
DEREK ALLTREE

PASSPORT HELD AT HWDC CUSTOMS

Post by DEREK ALLTREE »

In order to obtain a new UK Passport I had to send my current Canadian Passport to HM Passport in Corby.
However this package is held up at HWDC customs just sitting there whilst I need it to be sent to HM Passports in Corby..
It is urgent I need both my new passports back with me so I can travel..so
PLEASE MR CUSTOMS MAN GET YOUR FINGER OUT AND PROCESS MY PACKAGE ASAP AND GET IT DELIVERED TO HM PASSPORTS.

tHANKS.

fluxburner

Re: PASSPORT HELD AT HWDC CUSTOMS

Post by fluxburner »

When did you send this? I'll put this bluntly, If you left it until the last minute, considering the appalling state of customs, excise and safety checks currently affecting this country, then that's on you.

If you allowed plenty of time, that's fair.
But you are screaming into the wind here because this is not an official Royal mail site or HMRC site and there is nothing we can do.
The general public cannot contact HWDC Langley, so unfortunately you just have to wait.
vcwc

Re: PASSPORT HELD AT HWDC CUSTOMS

Post by vcwc »

I am in the same boat, did your passport end up got delivered? Mine is stuck in customs since 6 Apr.