ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parcel lost? From Poland to uk

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Kml94

Parcel lost? From Poland to uk

Post by Kml94 »

Hi

I'm waiting couple of weeks for updates but my parcel struck? Or lost? Have anyone any advice or same situation with received
Heathrow International lc??
Tracking

RR582642988PL

BenacreNick

Re: Parcel lost? From Poland to uk

Post by BenacreNick »

What are the contents of the parcel please Kmi ?

jaka jest zawartość przesyłki proszę Kmi? :cuppa
Kml94

Post by Kml94 »

Supply and sweets from friends
BenacreNick

Post by BenacreNick »

Assuming that all paperwork is correct, Uk customs has your item and it's on its way.

More information will be available as it travels through the network.

(Watch out for a small grey card through your letterbox, just in case something is not quite right with the paperwork).
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Sweets (confectionary) are generally okay, unless they are they are heavy in unprocessed dairy ingredients https://www.gov.uk/bringing-food-into-great-britain

The delay may be that Customs are confirming they are not breaking any Customs rules.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
Kml94

Post by Kml94 »

It's just supply jelly and some t-shirt as well. I call to royal mail and get nothing new. Can be delivered or returned to sender or in worst option lost.. so that's best I get nothing and it's registered parcel so it's unbelievable
yellowbelly

Post by yellowbelly »

To be fair, the scans say the processing of the item only started at HWDC last Saturday. Customs clearance can take some time
especially if they want to check/x-ray the item.
Kml94

Post by Kml94 »

Right so what's average timeframe I can expect any update about return next step or any other options
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Kml94 wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 17:23
Right so what's average timeframe I can expect any update about return next step or any other options
There is no "average" time as Customs is an enforcement agency and Royal mail can't insist they process stuff for their benefit.

Sometimes I have seen stuff that has been delayed get through in a few days, in others 4 weeks its rare but not unheard of.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."