ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parcel collected, email said collection failed. can't check track number

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
z4

Parcel collected, email said collection failed. can't check track number

Post by z4 »

On 6 February. The courier came and scanned the parcel and picked it up, however after a while I received an email saying that the collection had failed and that the service I had chosen was Track24, but to date on the 12th of February I still have not received my parcel and I can't find my track number. I went to the RM office and they enquired that the parcel is at mount pleasant wc do. but they said that the parcel is stop and will not be sent again and they don't know what went wrong. I was told to call and enquire, however when I called the person said he could not find anything about my track number, I informed he that the RM office could and told me to enquire over the phone. But the person said he couldn't look anything up and there was nothing he could do. What should I do? I am sending my passport and it is really important. Please could someone tell me what to do?

26 Feb update:
The tracking history shows :
Track point: Mount Pleasant WC D0

but I did give my parcel to the postman and saw him scan it.
The local delivery officer suggested I call customer services. but when I called, they said there was nothing they could do, I should claim for refund.
But I don't want money, I want my passport.

Please help!
Last edited by z4 on 25 Feb 2024, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.

Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Re: Parcel collected, email said collection failed. can't check track number

Post by Snaggletooth »

Is the destination address, or the sender’s address, in central London?
z4

Post by z4 »

Snaggletooth wrote:
12 Feb 2024, 16:33
Yes. I send it in WC1N. Untill now I still not get my parcel. I call the RM. A lot of time, they all said could not track my tracking number, what should i do?
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

z4 wrote:
20 Feb 2024, 13:25
Snaggletooth wrote:
Yes. I send it in WC1N. Untill now I still not get my parcel. I call the RM. A lot of time, they all said could not track my tracking number, what should i do?
So just to be clear, you are the sender, and the destination address is in WC1N? Is the destination address a PO Box?
z4

Post by z4 »

Snaggletooth wrote:
20 Feb 2024, 19:14
z4 wrote:
Snaggletooth wrote:
So just to be clear, you are the sender, and the destination address is in WC1N? Is the destination address a PO Box?
I am sender. WC1N is where I choose to collect the parcel. destination is Lancaster
yellowbelly

Post by yellowbelly »

Isn't the tracking number in any of the emails you've got or the account you used to create the postage label for the item?
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

z4 wrote:
12 Feb 2024, 13:52
I went to the RM office and they enquired that the parcel is at mount pleasant wc do.
z4 wrote:
25 Feb 2024, 16:14
Snaggletooth wrote:
20 Feb 2024, 19:14
z4 wrote:
Snaggletooth wrote:
I am sender. WC1N is where I choose to collect the parcel. destination is Lancaster
If you haven’t already, I recommend that you visit the Royal Mail Delivery Office at Mount Pleasant to check it isn’t there. The package could have returned there if it was undeliverable.

Just to be clear, it will not be at the Post Office. Royal Mail’s Delivery Office is in the same building as the Post Office but they have separate entrances etc.

If the package is not there I suggest that you submit a lost parcel claim.