ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Special Delivery issues?

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
abbyabby321

Special Delivery issues?

Post by abbyabby321 »

Does anyone know if RM has having SD delays ?
They collected a parcel from me yesterday and tracking hasn’t moved since they collected from me.
It was within size requirements and was 7kg, and was Uk to UK delivery.

If anyone works for RM I’d be grateful if they can check it out

SE245902836GB

yellowbelly

Re: Special Delivery issues?

Post by yellowbelly »

abbyabby321 wrote:
28 Nov 2023, 07:15
Does anyone know if RM has having SD delays ?
They collected a parcel from me yesterday and tracking hasn’t moved since they collected from me.
It was within size requirements and was 7kg, and was Uk to UK delivery.

If anyone works for RM I’d be grateful if they can check it out

SE245902836GB
If it was collected from you by your regular postie they possibly didn't get back to their office for it to get into 'the system' for
delivery today (Tues). Tracking now says it at South Midlands MC so it's moving! If you've got a Special Delivery in the future
and you want it to get moving straight away you're probably better off taking it to your local PO. I think it's probably in the collection
T&C's that a Special Delivery collection by your postie might not get into the system as soon as you expect (because the postie doing
the collection has to do the rest of their delivery round!).