ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Please help me!!!

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
jane120101

Please help me!!!

Post by jane120101 »

I am the Chinese mother of a British student. A very important undergraduate diploma (RZ957453440GB) of my child was sent from the Royal Mail on April 21st. It should have arrived on May 6th, but it was sent back because the address was not detailed enough. This letter is very important to us, because we need it for the visa in June. Now the logistics show it is on the common carrier back to England. I would like to know if you could send this letter back to China to me as soon as you receive it. I don't know how to do to get my child's important diploma letter.
I do need your help! Please help me!
Thank you very much.
Last edited by jane120101 on 07 Jun 2023, 08:57, edited 2 times in total.

Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Re: Please help me!!!

Post by Snaggletooth »

1. We are not Royal Mail, so we can’t do anything with it. See disclaimer on the site. You need to contact them to see if they can do anything with it.

2. It is not a good idea to post your address details on the open internet. I recommend that you edit your previous post to remove this information.