ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PAF Upload

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Golden_Boy65

PAF Upload

Post by Golden_Boy65 »

Hello, please could someone let me know how long it takes from Royal Mail being informed about a new address by the local authority to it being uploaded onto the PAF? The reason I ask is that we are having an electric meter fitted on our property and they will not do it until the address appears on the PAF and I just needed an indication. Many thanks!

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: PAF Upload

Post by POSTMAN »

https://www.royalmail.com/personal/rece ... ur-address

Have you found that your address is missing from online searches?
Please check our Postcode Finder for the most up-to-date addresses.

If you've searched for an address and you can't find it, or you think it's wrong and should be updated, please use the form below to report it to us, providing as much detail as you can.

You will receive a response within 5 working days.

All fields marked with an asterisk need to be completed.

Please note:
New or existing addresses cannot be added to the Postcode Address File unless they are able to receive a delivery of mail.
Postcodes are not intended to pinpoint an exact geographical location for Satellite Navigation Systems.

For further details on the above and for further information please see the help link on this page.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.