ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Daily Service Update

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Daily Service Update

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Thursday, 23 November 2023
Delivery and collection services will take place across the UK today.

Movement of mail through our network

Royal Mail operates an air, rail and road network to move letters and parcels between our distribution hubs, mail processing centres and delivery offices around the UK. Here we let you know about any significant issues in our logistics operation.

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours.

Rail
Our rail network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours.

Road
Our road network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours, with the following exception:

Last night, heavy traffic on the M6 delayed the arrival of a vehicle carrying mail from our North West hub to our Princess Royal Distribution Centre (London), and may have missed connections. As a result, some mail posted yesterday in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in London and the southeast of England, may arrive later than expected.

Mail Centres
The Mail Centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24-hours. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than planned.

Gatwick: Some mail posted yesterday in the BN and RH postcode areas, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.
Swansea: Some mail posted yesterday in the SA postcode area, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.

Deliveries Today

We aim to deliver to all addresses we have mail for, six days a week. In a small number of local offices, this may temporarily not be possible due to local issues such as high levels of sick absence, resourcing, or other local factors. In those cases, we will rotate deliveries to minimise the delay to individual customers. We also provide targeted support to those offices to address their challenges and restore our service to the high standard our customers would normally receive.

We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We will regularly update customers on the offices most impacted here:

Clevedon DO (BS21)
Oxford East DO (OX3, OX4, OX33, OX44 and OX49)
West Byfleet DO (KT14)
Wrington SPDO (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Friday, 24 November 2023

Royal Mail operates an air, rail and road network to move letters and parcels between our distribution hubs, mail processing centres and delivery offices around the UK. Here we let you know about any significant issues in our logistics operation.

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours.

Rail

Road
Our road network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours, with one exception:

A vehicle was late arriving at our Princess Royal Distribution Centre (London) last night and may have missed connections. As a result, some mail posted yesterday in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in London and the southeast of England, may arrive later than expected.

Mail Centres
The Mail Centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24-hours. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than planned.

Croydon: Some mail posted yesterday in the BR, CR, SE and SM postcode areas, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.
Swansea: Some mail posted yesterday in the SA postcode area, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.

Deliveries Today

We aim to deliver to all addresses we have mail for, six days a week. In a small number of local offices, this may temporarily not be possible due to local issues such as high levels of sick absence, resourcing, or other local factors. In those cases, we will rotate deliveries to minimise the delay to individual customers. We also provide targeted support to those offices to address their challenges and restore our service to the high standard our customers would normally receive.

We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We will regularly update customers on the offices most impacted here:

Maesteg DO (CF34)
Westhill DO (AB13, AB14 and AB32)
Wrington SPDO (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Monday, 27 November 2023

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the weekend, with one exception: A flight from East Midlands Airport to Exeter Airport was cancelled. As a result, some mail posted in the Midlands, north of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, for delivery today in south west England, may arrive later than expected.

Rail
Our rail network services operated to schedule over the weekend.

Road
Our road network services operated to schedule over the weekend.

Mail Centres
The Mail Centre below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the weekend. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than planned.

Swansea: Some mail posted over the weekend in the SA postcode area, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.

Deliveries Today

Blackwood DO (NP12)
Burnham On Sea DO (TA8 and TA9)
Kilwinning DO (KA13)
Maesteg DO (CF34)
Wrington SPDO (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Tuesday, 28 November 2023

Air
Our air network operated to schedule over the last 24 hours, with one exception: Last night, an aircraft carrying mail from East Midlands Airport to Exeter Airport was delayed. As a result, some mail posted yesterday in the Midlands, north of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, for delivery today in south west England, may arrive later than expected..

Rail
Our rail network services operated to schedule over the last 24 hours.

Road
Our road network services operated to schedule over the last 24 hours.

Mail Centres
All our mail centres reported mail was processed and despatched to schedule over the last 24 hours.

Deliveries Today

Blackwood DO (NP12)
Kilwinning DO (KA13)
Maesteg DO (CF34)
Wrington SPDO (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Wednesday, 29 November 2023

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the last 24 hours.

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24 hours. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than planned

Swindon: Some mail posted in the OX, RG and SN postcode areas, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.
Swansea: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the SA postcode areas.

Deliveries Today

Kilwinning DO (KA13)
Maesteg DO (CF34)
Wrington SPDO (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Thursday, 30 November 2023

Air
Our air network operated to schedule over the last 24 hours, with one exception: Last night, an aircraft carrying mail from East Midlands Airport to Exeter Airport was delayed. As a result, some mail posted yesterday in the Midlands, north of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, for delivery today in south west England, may arrive later than expected..

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
All our mail centres reported mail was processed and despatched to schedule over the last 24 hours.

Deliveries Today

Kilwinning DO (KA13)
Maesteg DO (CF34)
Wrington SPDO (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Saturday, 2 and Sunday, 3 December 2023

Weekend delivery and collection services are expected to take place on Saturday, 2 December and parcel deliveries on Sunday, 3 December.

Please visit royalmail.com/services-near-you for our Customer Service Point opening times, for you to collect urgent items for which we’ve left a ‘Something for you’ card.

Deliveries Today

Cardiff West DO (CF5)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Thetford DO (IP24, IP25 and IP26)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
If you need to collect an item for which we've left a 'Something for You' card, please check royalmail.com/services-near-you for details of our Customer Service Point locations and opening hours.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Monday, 4 December 2023

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the weekend.

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
All our mail centres reported mail was processed and despatched to schedule over the weekend.

Deliveries Today

Bristol South DO (BS3, BS13 and BS41)
Bristol South East DO (BS4 and BS14)
Banstead DO (SM7)
Bath DO (BA1 and BA2)
Cardiff West DO (CF5)
Cowdenbeath DO (KY4)
Gosport DO (PO12 and PO13)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Mastrick DO (AB15 and AB16)
Rayleigh DO (SS6)
Richmond Upon Thames DO (TW9 and TW10)
Rochester DO (ME1, ME2 and ME3)
Tong Road DO (LS12)
Wrington SPD (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Tuesday, 5 December 2023

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours, with the following exception: A late arriving aircraft delayed the departure of a flight from East Midlands airport to Exeter airport last night. As a result, some mail posted yesterday in the Midlands, north of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, due for delivery today in the EX, PL and TR postcode areas, may arrive later than expected.

Rail

Road
Our road network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours.

Mail Centres
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24 hours. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than planned.

Sheffield: Some mail posted in the DN, HU, LN and S postcode areas, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.
Chester: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CH, LL and SY postcode areas.
Dorset: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BH and DT postcode areas.
Exeter: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the EX and TQ postcode areas.
Manchester: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BL, M, OL and SK postcode areas.
Peterborough: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CB and PE postcode areas.
Swindon: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the OX, RG and SN postcode areas.
Deliveries Today

Banstead DO (SM7)
Bath DO (BA1 and BA2)
Cardiff West DO (CF5)
Cowdenbeath DO (KY4)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Rayleigh DO (SS6)
Tong Road DO (LS12)
Wrington SPD (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Wednesday, 6 December 2023

Air

Our air network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours, with the following exception: A flight from Stansted airport to Edinburgh airport was cancelled last night due to technical issues with the aircraft. Mail was transferred to contingency services and, as a result, some mail posted yesterday in London, the south east of England and Northern Ireland, due for delivery today in central and southern Scotland, may arrive later than expected.

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24 hours. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than planned.

Chester: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CH, LL and SY postcode areas.
Exeter: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the EX and TQ postcode areas.
Gatwick: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BN and RH postcode areas.
Glasgow: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the G, KA, ML and PA postcode areas.
Home Counties North: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the AL, EN, HP, LU, SG and WD postcode areas.
Manchester: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BL, M, OL and SK postcode areas.
Peterborough: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CB and PE postcode areas.
Sheffield: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the DN, HU, LN and S postcode areas.
Swindon: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the OX, RG and SN postcode areas.
Warrington: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CW, L, WA and WN postcode areas.

Deliveries Today

Banstead DO (SM7)
Bath DO (BA1 and BA2)
Camberley DO (GU15, GU16, GU17 and GU95)
Camberwell DO (SE5)
Cardiff West DO (CF5)
Clevedon DO (BS21)
Cowdenbeath DO (KY4)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Kingswood DO (BS15 and BS30)
Millom DO (LA18, LA19 and LA20)
Peterlee DO (SR8)
Rayleigh DO (SS6)
St John's Wood DO (NW8)
Tidworth DO (SP9)
Tong Road DO (LS12)
Ulverston DO (LA12)
Wrington SPD (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Thursday, 7 December 2023

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours, with the following exception: A late arriving aircraft delayed the departure of a flight from East Midlands airport to Exeter airport last night. As a result, some mail posted yesterday in the Midlands, north of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, due for delivery today in the EX, PL and TR postcode areas, may arrive later than expected.

Rail

Road

Mail Centres

Cardiff: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CF, LD and NP postcode areas.
Dorset: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BH and DT postcode areas.
Glasgow: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the G, KA, ML and PA postcode areas.
Home Counties North: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the AL, EN, HP, LU, SG and WD postcode areas.
Northern Ireland: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BT postcode area.
South Midlands: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CV, LE, MK and NN postcode areas.
Warrington: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CW, L, WA and WN postcode areas.
Chester: Some mail posted in the CH, LL and SY postcode areas, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.

Deliveries Today

Banstead DO (SM7)
Camberwell DO (SE5)
Cardiff West DO (CF5)
Clevedon DO (BS21)
Cowdenbeath DO (KY4)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Newcastle West DO (NE5 and NE15)
Peterlee DO (SR8)
Rayleigh DO (SS6)
St John's Wood DO (NW8)
Tidworth DO (SP9)
Ulverston DO (LA12)
Wrington SPD (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Friday, 8 December 2023

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the last 24-hours, with the following exception: Last night, technical issues delayed the departure of a flight from East Midlands airport to Exeter airport. As a result, some mail posted yesterday in the Midlands, north of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, due for delivery today in the EX, PL and TR postcode areas, may arrive later than planned.

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24 hours. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than expected.

Birmingham: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the B, HR and WR postcode areas.
Carlisle: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CA and DG postcode areas.
Deliveries Today

Banstead DO (SM7)
Clevedon DO (BS21)
Cowdenbeath DO (KY4)
Durham DO (DH1, DH6, DH7, DH97, DH98 and DH99)
Gateshead DO (NE8 and NE10)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Peterlee DO (SR8)
Rayleigh DO (SS6)
St John's Wood DO (NW8)
Tidworth DO (SP9)
Tooting DO (SW17)
Ulverston DO (LA12)
Wrington SPD (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Saturday, 9 and Sunday, 10 December 2023
Weekend delivery and collection services are expected to take place on Saturday, 9 December and parcel deliveries on Sunday, 10 December.

Please visit royalmail.com/services-near-you for our Customer Service Point opening times, for you to collect urgent items for which we’ve left a ‘Something for you’ card.

Deliveries Today

Banstead DO (SM7)
Clevedon DO (BS21)
Cowdenbeath DO (KY4)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Peterlee DO (SR8)
Rayleigh DO (SS6)
St John's Wood DO (NW8)
Tidworth DO (SP9)
Tooting DO (SW17)
Ulverston DO (LA12)
Wrington SPD (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Monday, 11 December 2023

Air
Our air network services operated to schedule over the weekend.

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the weekends. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than expected.

Aberdeen: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the AB and ZE Postcode areas..
Birmingham: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the B, HR and WR postcode areas.
Bristol: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BA, BS, GL and TA postcode areas.
Cardiff: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CF, LD and NP postcode areas.
Croydon: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BR, CR, SE and SM postcode areas.
Northern Ireland: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BT
South Midlands: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the CV, LE, MK and NN postcode areas.
Cardiff: Some mail posted in the CF, LD and NP postcode areas, due for delivery today in other parts of the UK.

Deliveries Today

Banstead DO (SM7)
Clevedon DO (BS21)
Cowdenbeath DO (KY4)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Peterlee DO (SR8)
Rayleigh DO (SS6)
St John's Wood DO (NW8)
Tidworth DO (SP9)
Tooting DO (SW17)
Ulverston DO (LA12)
Wrington SPD (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Tuesday, 12 December 2023

Click the links below, for a daily round-up of our operation.

Air
Our air network operated to schedule over the last 24 hours, with one exception: Last night, an aircraft carrying mail from East Midlands Airport to Exeter Airport was delayed. As a result, some mail posted yesterday in the Midlands, north of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, for delivery today in south west England, may arrive later than expected.

Rail

Road

Mail Centres
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24 hours. As a result, some mail may be delivered later than expected.

Northern Ireland: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the BT postcode areas.
Nottingham: Some mail posted in other parts of the UK, due for delivery today in the DE and NG postcode areas.

Deliveries Today

Basingstoke DO (RG21 TO RG26 AND RG28)
Clevedon DO (BS21)
Cowdenbeath DO (KY4)
Herne Hill DO (SE24)
Peterlee DO (SR8)
Rayleigh DO (SS6)
St John's Wood DO (NW8)
Tooting DO (SW17)
Wrington SPD (BS40)
Yatton SUDO (BS49)