ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Easter Sunday parcels

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
jamham90

Easter Sunday parcels

Post by jamham90 »

Hi all

I sometimes get packages on Sundays and am expecting a few sat/ the day after.

My question is. Are Sunday parcel services running on Easter Sunday. I presume not, so is it safe to assume wait till Tuesday. Anyway hope you guys get some well earned time off

BenacreNick

Re: Easter Sunday parcels

Post by BenacreNick »

Parcels should be delivered on Good Friday, Saturday and Easter Sunday as well Jam :cuppa
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Easter Sunday parcels

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Services for the Easter weekend, March/April 2024
Friday, 29 March (Good Friday)

There will be no deliveries or collections of mail on Friday, 29 March (Good Friday), except in Scotland where services are operating as normal.

Saturday, 30 March

Our usual weekend delivery and collection services are expected to take place on Saturday, 30 March.

Our Customer Service Points are open for you to collect urgent items for which we’ve left a ‘Something for you’ card – please visit royalmail.com/services-near-you for their opening times.

Sunday, 31 March (Easter Sunday)

Sunday parcel deliveries are expected on Sunday, 31 March (Easter Sunday).

Monday, 1 April (Easter Monday)

There will be no deliveries or collections of mail on Monday, 1 April (Easter Monday).

For information about services in your area please visit royalmail.com/services-near-you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."