ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/opinion/sho ... -1-6272096" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I ’ve had my fair share of ups and downs with blinds,

In my previous abode I had some embarrassing moments with the neighbours when they were out in the communal gardens.

I frequently forgot to draw the blinds as I streaked across from the bathroom to the living room, nearly giving the watching seniors heart attacks.

In my new flat I have those pull-up blinds and so far I’ve managed to freak out the postie who found me upside down in the buff against the window, trying to perfect a handstand.

Apparently doing this gymnastic feat regularly is supposed to make your hair grow quicker.

But the shock was too much for Postman Pat, who now delivers my mail sideways with his back to my window!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wookie
Posts: 319
Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
Gender: Male

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by wookie »

If only all my customers were as accommodating....
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by dvbuk55 »

wookie wrote:If only all my customers were as accommodating....

Somewhere to park his bike if the window was open I suppose - though it doesn't say if it was a man or woman - there are distinct possibilities for a tandem. :chuckle
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by Lounge Lizard »

wookie wrote:If only all my customers were as accommodating....
Only in Pompey. :sad:
Pompey Boy
Posts: 428
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 22:30
Gender: Male

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by Pompey Boy »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
wookie wrote:If only all my customers were as accommodating....
Only in Pompey. :sad:
Meaning? :evil/mad
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!
mdm
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 209
Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:44
Gender: Male

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by mdm »

Handy if you can't use the letterbox :Very Happy
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Pompey Boy wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
wookie wrote:If only all my customers were as accommodating....
Only in Pompey. :sad:
Meaning? :evil/mad
Meaning I've never known women upside down in the buff against the window trying to perfect a handstand except in good old Portsmouth. :nana :nana :cuppa
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by 5plusbonusball »

Was she as fit as Rachael Riley , if so can I have your duty or indeed , was it a he ? ugghh!
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by maisymoo04 »

"But the shock was too much for the postie " I wouldn't mind that every morning . probably better then seeing me partners bum as he gets out the van when he's driving :shock: :shock: :whistle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by dvbuk55 »

maisymoo04 wrote:"But the shock was too much for the postie " I wouldn't mind that every morning . probably better then seeing me partners bum as he gets out the van when he's driving :shock: :shock: :whistle
Only probably :hmmmm
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

5plusbonusball wrote:Was she as fit as Rachael Riley , if so can I have your duty or indeed , was it a he ? ugghh!
Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.