ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Caterham Royal Mail sorting office voted best in the country

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
NEWS
NEWS
Posts: 236
Joined: 19 Sep 2006, 18:01

Caterham Royal Mail sorting office voted best in the country

Post by NEWS »

It's a video,i'll send 'em a flyer and get 'em on here.


VIDEO
KawasakiKid
Posts: 436
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 17:36
Location: Stoke area

Post by KawasakiKid »

:oops: :oops: That manager needs to be cloned and his dopplegangers or whatever they are called, be installed as DOMs across the land :whistle :whistle :whistle He ain't for real, he's a plant :so there :so there :so there
Downeagle
Posts: 68
Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 08:30
Gender: Male

Re: Caterham Royal Mail sorting office voted best in the cou

Post by Downeagle »

Have sent a parcel twice - 4 weeks apart from County Kildare to Warlingham, Surrey and each time it hasn't arrived, no red card no nothing. Tried to ring the local delivery office which I am told is Caterham but just get Royal Mail switchboard and you can't get past them. Apparently I am to initiate the enquiry from the start in Count Kildare which causes a problem. The item each time is only worth a tenner and I believe in the honesty of both parties (I know them well) but still no parcel. Is there a problem here in the office or is there anything else I can do. Ps they haven't been returned either. Not playing any blame game here just like some advice please.