ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers strike
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers strike
The Weekly Question: Do you support the postal workers strike?
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/loc ... al-6183567" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Postal workers were striking recently in the HA7 area as the Communication Workers Union demanded an investigation into 'poor working conditions'.
On September 25, Royal Mail employees at Stanmore Delivery Office Unit in Honeypot Business Centre in Parr Road, Stanmore, staged a one-day walkout over a long-running dispute concerning what they allege to be the mistreatment of staff.
Navin Shah, Labour London Assembly member for Brent and Harrow, attended the picket lines and said: “The Royal Mail and the management have a lot to answer for." But the Royal Mail say strikes can only hurt customers and damage the service's reputation.
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/loc ... al-6183567" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Postal workers were striking recently in the HA7 area as the Communication Workers Union demanded an investigation into 'poor working conditions'.
On September 25, Royal Mail employees at Stanmore Delivery Office Unit in Honeypot Business Centre in Parr Road, Stanmore, staged a one-day walkout over a long-running dispute concerning what they allege to be the mistreatment of staff.
Navin Shah, Labour London Assembly member for Brent and Harrow, attended the picket lines and said: “The Royal Mail and the management have a lot to answer for." But the Royal Mail say strikes can only hurt customers and damage the service's reputation.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
I clicked YES and it came up 50/50 at the moment...
Please show solidarity for the Honeypot Lane colleagues by clicking the link
Please show solidarity for the Honeypot Lane colleagues by clicking the link
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
midegarelu
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 414
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 07:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Shambles wrote:I clicked YES and it came up 50/50 at the moment...![]()
Please show solidarity for the Honeypot Lane colleagues by clicking the link
I clicked YES and guess what? ditto
Get clicking lads and laddesses
"We employ you so we can sack you"
-
Red Robbo
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 31 Jan 2012, 09:23
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
I clicked yes and it came up 80% in favour
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
You must have pressed yes harder than meRed Robbo wrote:I clicked yes and it came up 80% in favour
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3289
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
-
Cichlid
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 18:45
- Gender: Male
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
-
hammer69
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 14:39
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Voted yes still 89% 
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
If I had a hammer, I'd of hammered it harderhammer69 wrote:Voted yes still 89%
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
cliffeyhez
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 04:07
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
90% now. Amazing how things turn around when we get mobilised 
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
82% a couple of minutes ago 
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
justdeno
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:05
- Gender: Female
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Voted yes, 83% now. 
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
voted yes, of course :)
86% yes 14% no
86% yes 14% no