From the moment I came down Cromwell Road and saw the ingeniously altered For Sale sign outside the office (it now read “NOT For Sale”) I knew we were in for a memorable day.
Read more here: http://christopherjamesstone.wordpress. ... esistance/
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Whitstable's Carnival of Resistance
-
whatamess!!
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 13 Jan 2011, 17:43
- Gender: Female
Re: Whitstable’s Carnival of Resistance
Well done to all at Whitstable!!!!!!!!! Excellent story, wish I could have been there.

-
chooch
- Posts: 323
- Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
- Gender: Male
-
bexhil palace
- Posts: 505
- Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: All over the Gaff
Re: Whitstable’s Carnival of Resistance
I wish this show of communal solidarity could be replicated nationwide.
Show RM, and :dcfo :ncfo :vcfo that people do care about their public services, and they are worth fighting for.
Show RM, and :dcfo :ncfo :vcfo that people do care about their public services, and they are worth fighting for.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Whitstable’s Carnival of Resistance
Anyone know whether any of the CWU heirarchy attended this event? It should be used as a springboard to campaign at every closure announced that has not had a proper consultation process in accordance with national agreements.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Whitstable's Carnival of Resistance
Excellent article, brings back that feeling of solidarity that keeps the heart warm.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.