ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
Roy Mayall
Posts: 236
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 16:46
Gender: Male

Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall

Post by Roy Mayall »

There are good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad day.

Read more here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Idiot-Wind
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall

Post by clashcityrocker »

Roy Mayall wrote:There are good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad day.

Read more here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Idiot-Wind
Why don't you cut off?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Roy Mayall wrote:There are good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad day.

Read more here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Idiot-Wind

Brilliant read - even though I don't have a bike delivery I think along with every postie will recognise the Bad Day syndrome, where it just keeps on coming. :chuckle :chuckle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Roy Mayall
Posts: 236
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 16:46
Gender: Male

Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall

Post by Roy Mayall »

I'm saving cutting off till I want to make a serious point. Most days aren't as bad as yesterday. Still I had fun writing about it.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall

Post by stokes11eg »

:Very Happy Want somw lucky white heather pet?
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall

Post by music4essex »

Roy I know how you fill that has happened to me often, I also do my delivery by bike

and get all the socalled frustrations that go with it

Essex mum :Boo hoo!