ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Britons shun Christmas cards after stamp price rise

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Britons shun Christmas cards after stamp price rise

Post by Pinky 1 »

DGP1 wrote:
blackadder wrote:this will prob be the last xmas without d2d, sunday collections and overtime. make the most of it boys and girls
What do you mean without D2Ds? Ours are due to continue right up to the week before Christmas..............6 of the buggers for the next 2 weeks too :chuckle
I'm sure that it say's somewhere in 'that' agreement that we could now do D2D's 52 weeks a year :shock: :crazy:
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Britons shun Christmas cards after stamp price rise

Post by TeeferTiger »

All my cards are written now :Very Happy
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
FairyFoot
Posts: 78
Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
Gender: Female

Re: Britons shun Christmas cards after stamp price rise

Post by FairyFoot »

I haven't finished writing mine, but one I sent on Monday to Germany arrived and is her first received Christmas card for the year!
Popped another 3 cards into the postbox today (well, Friday), and hope to get more out on Monday.
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.