ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RM to change colour of its post boxes from red to gold

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: RM to change colour of its post boxes from red to gold

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:Image

Another one caught in the act.
Sheffield this time for the girl with abs like mine :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: .
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: RM to change colour of its post boxes from red to gold

Post by Stormproof »

fishtank wrote:Image

Another one caught in the act.
Sheffield this time for the girl with abs like mine.
I think you are mixing up abs with your Moobs FT :chuckle
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: RM to change colour of its post boxes from red to gold

Post by fishtank »

Stormproof wrote: I think you are mixing up abs with your Moobs FT :chuckle
Our office at the gate during the strikes in 2009 :so there

Image
good times, bad times you know I've had my share