hmm, i thought that last time, and then they extended it by 7 days...Red Robbo wrote:No news is good news I suppose
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CWU/Royal Mail negotiations to continue over the weekend
-
catch22
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Re: CWU/Royal Mail negotiations to continue over the weekend
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: CWU/Royal Mail negotiations to continue over the weekend
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting - Royal Mail (or maybe Sun Tzu ... I forget
)
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: CWU/Royal Mail negotiations to continue over the weekend
and now till 3 Dec <netural smiley> http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=58300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;catch22 wrote:hmm, i thought that last time, and then they extended it by 7 days...Red Robbo wrote:No news is good news I suppose
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.