ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite blizza
-
mdm
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 209
- Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl
Blimey, no i was not being serious 
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl
Well okay,I guess I can say sorry.mdm wrote:Blimey, no i was not being serious
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl
Thats the way I think,judging by some of the previous post's some people think anyone who does something different must be a lunatic,not a stone's throw from bullying and harassment really.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Nope on no ones side, I try to see all sides and say things as I see them. This is more of me disliking people being put into boxes, everyone is an individual and should be treated as such. Thats the side I am on.
Oh and I think MDM was ribbing you rather than anything else, I don't think he was being serious.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Dj Silver
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 10:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Not sure my Sat Nav is down
Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl
Chap in our office always shorts, however he finished off his outfit today with some fetching blue tights!
Somebody called me a cult the other day, well I think that was what he said!
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl
I just had big buggy y fronts on the day ,,