ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold postbox

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by arnold cheshire »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:Have you had a few too many shandies?
no true blue is posting too many times when posties are at work unless he is on a duty from 1992
Days off, leave, internet cafe, Internet capable phone - take your pick. Also could be Family Friendly or work patterns, I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
im on 4 day week and your always on more than me i was thinking internet phone
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by arnold cheshire »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:Have you had a few too many shandies?
no true blue is posting too many times when posties are at work unless he is on a duty from 1992
Days off, leave, internet cafe, Internet capable phone - take your pick. Also could be Family Friendly or work patterns, I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
hello im your biggest fan and postman he concentrates
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16702
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by clashcityrocker »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
Eastenders?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by arnold cheshire »

clashcityrocker wrote:Define patriotism - and then explain how vandalising a postbox is patriotic.
ive often thought about painting my local postbox red as no one else cares
ebbzie
Posts: 660
Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by ebbzie »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:Define patriotism - and then explain how vandalising a postbox is patriotic.
ive often thought about painting my local postbox red as no one else cares
Your not allowed to, do you not get it? :nana :nana :nana
pinstripe
Posts: 2474
Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
Gender: Male
Location: 2 left turns from reality

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by pinstripe »

clashcityrocker wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
Eastenders?
Don't be silly Clash, he's up north. It's Corrie for him.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

pinstripe wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
Eastenders?
Don't be silly Clash, he's up north. It's Corrie for him.
Please there is no need to insult me, I am from Yorkshire - Its Emmerdale. :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
pinstripe
Posts: 2474
Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
Gender: Male
Location: 2 left turns from reality

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by pinstripe »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
pinstripe wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
Eastenders?
Don't be silly Clash, he's up north. It's Corrie for him.
Please there is no need to insult me, I am from Yorkshire - Its Emmerdale. :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Is there a difference? :hmmmm

Between Corrie and Emmerdale I mean. ;liar ;liar ;liar
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16702
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by clashcityrocker »

I would rather have a drink in The Woolpack than The Rovers Return.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by Straight4ward »

clashcityrocker wrote:I would rather have a drink in The Woolpack than The Rovers Return.
I don't know either of 'em but I'm all in favour of having a drink.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post

Post by TeeferTiger »

clashcityrocker wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
Eastenders?
Watching or starring?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?