Could have been a surcharge card. I've had householders come out going "You didn't knock. I was in all the time" when it was a surcharge card in their hand, not a 739."I ran out the door and chased the postman down the street, but he told me I had to go to the depot because he didn't have the parcel. It seemed bonkers."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postmen's 'Sorry, you were out' cards: have you been misled?
-
Thorby Bislam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 495
- Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Desolation Row
Re: Postmen's 'Sorry, you were out' cards: have you been misled?
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Postmen's 'Sorry, you were out' cards: have you been misled?
I get the surcharge thing nearly everytime i post one.Thorby Bislam wrote:Could have been a surcharge card. I've had householders come out going "You didn't knock. I was in all the time" when it was a surcharge card in their hand, not a 739."I ran out the door and chased the postman down the street, but he told me I had to go to the depot because he didn't have the parcel. It seemed bonkers."
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.