not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE



Propaganda letter today.

23 Jun 2007, 13:47

Said our Dave was lieing about us going out on strike! :shock: ;liar
Anyway read me mates and sent mine back refused :nervous

23 Jun 2007, 13:49

I opened it put on my own comments and then sent it back.

23 Jun 2007, 14:12

[b]More sh*te from Tweedledumb & Tweedledumber. :roll:

Saturdays wouldn't be the same now if there wasn't crap in an envelope from those two. :lfo :cfo

23 Jun 2007, 14:14

Yep got it and it said

a) the union said that there wouldn't be a strike - - - I don't remember that, I voted to strike after all :no no

b) we will lose £60 for going out - - - if that were true I'd be taking home £300 a week for 5 days work and no docket :no no

c) we've just lost the amazon contract - - - forgot to mention we just won back the RBS contract for some reason :no no

d) they'd like to treat us as adults and tell us the truth - - - we'd like that too so please start doing it :no no

e) they remain available to tell the union their position - - - great but it's negotiation we need not another lecture :no no

f) we can't improve our offer of 2.5% on basic pay - - - fine just take away the strings then, that'll do :no no

g) we've been in meetings with the cwu over the last 2 years - - - yes but you've forgotten all about the agreements you signed that you now don't like anymore :no no

h) we must change and change for good - - - at last one we agree on, but changing doesn't have to mean walking all over and ignoring your biggest asset, the people who do the work :no no


IN SHORT :cfo AND :lfo I'M STILL GOING OUT

23 Jun 2007, 14:49

billypants wrote:Yep got it and it said

a) the union said that there wouldn't be a strike - - - I don't remember that, I voted to strike after all :no no

b) we will lose £60 for going out - - - if that were true I'd be taking home £300 a week for 5 days work and no docket :no no

c) we've just lost the amazon contract - - - forgot to mention we just won back the RBS contract for some reason :no no

d) they'd like to treat us as adults and tell us the truth - - - we'd like that too so please start doing it :no no

e) they remain available to tell the union their position - - - great but it's negotiation we need not another lecture :no no

f) we can't improve our offer of 2.5% on basic pay - - - fine just take away the strings then, that'll do :no no

g) we've been in meetings with the cwu over the last 2 years - - - yes but you've forgotten all about the agreements you signed that you now don't like anymore :no no

h) we must change and change for good - - - at last one we agree on, but changing doesn't have to mean walking all over and ignoring your biggest asset, the people who do the work :no no


IN SHORT :cfo AND :lfo I'M STILL GOING OUT


Totally agree with these comments, nothing else to add except I am looking forward to seeing all of saturday instead of having to sleep like i normally do.

23 Jun 2007, 15:32

Oh and please tell these two that using the phrase "CRACK ON" in every bloody letter is getting annoying!

23 Jun 2007, 15:35

great post billie sums it all up nicely i think

l&c

23 Jun 2007, 15:42

Well put Billypants sums it up very well. Me I am still going out cos we got to after all there patronising mail

23 Jun 2007, 15:44

Actually I think I'm going to keep any more I get this week. Help light the BBQ and keeps the Brazier going at 3.00am

propaganda letter!

23 Jun 2007, 16:16

my letter was in the dead letter box within 2 minutes of receiving it!!!!!! is this a record ? regards dongash macclesfield opg :cfo :lfo :cfo :lfo :lfo :cfo :lfo :nana :nana :nana be there or be square on friday!!!!

23 Jun 2007, 16:18

I sent mine back. They've got nothing to say. I wonder what their reaction would be if I found out their home addresses and sent letter after letter to them giving my views? I don't know who they think they are imposing upon people constantly.

Re: propaganda letter!

23 Jun 2007, 16:24

dongash wrote:my letter was in the dead letter box within 2 minutes of receiving it!!!!!! is this a record ? regards dongash macclesfield opg :cfo :lfo :cfo :lfo :lfo :cfo :lfo :nana :nana :nana be there or be square on friday!!!!


May of beaten you there, i've moved my shredder next to the front door to save the walk. Letter straight through letter box and into shredder in a matter of seconds :lfo :cfo

Saturday the 30th of June!!

23 Jun 2007, 16:39

Personnally i don,t think a one day strike any good. I can see what is going to happen on Saturday :mad You will get the headless chickens coming in earlier than start time running around asusual :d'oh! Using there cars,no break and clearing all of Fridays mail plus Saturdays mail. All in eight hours :no no So come Monday it,s a normal day for them. DOM,S happy :nana Nothing gained at all except lost a days pay. DOM,S happy again there walk cleared :d'oh!

23 Jun 2007, 16:42

Hence why I put this in bold on a another thread

Remember the aftermath of a Strike is almost as important as the Strike itself.

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/forum/vi ... math#15561

re letter

23 Jun 2007, 16:52

I must be the odd one out as I like to get these letters. Once they are shredded they go straight into the hampsters cage. Saves me buying bedding for them.LOL

Mercury...

23 Jun 2007, 19:04

How do you find room for the hampster??? :shock: :d'oh! :roll:

work to your proper hours

23 Jun 2007, 19:29

well said trueblue :Applause ( the aftermath of strike is just as important) We must work to our proper hours so it produces a knock on
effect during the week so that the mail cannot physically be delivered.



Im quite sad i didn't get a letter from the dynamic duo-------------------------------------ah well. :lfo :cfo

Thank you my shredder

23 Jun 2007, 19:46

Yes my shredder was kept busy today dealing with the latest from Laurel and Hardy, day off so couldn't kill it off.

Personally fuzzy I would like to put a 'crack on' those two's heads by banging them together repeatedly :lfo :cfo

Re: propaganda letter!

23 Jun 2007, 20:35

ade@cambs wrote:
dongash wrote:my letter was in the dead letter box within 2 minutes of receiving it!!!!!! is this a record ? regards dongash macclesfield opg :cfo :lfo :cfo :lfo :lfo :cfo :lfo :nana :nana :nana be there or be square on friday!!!!


May of beaten you there, i've moved my shredder next to the front door to save the walk. Letter straight through letter box and into shredder in a matter of seconds :lfo :cfo


I can even beat that...

My recycled paper box is right behind the letter box - have to fish decent letters out of it :dance

The Letter

23 Jun 2007, 20:54

Is that the letter my wife opened for me and let the dog piss all over it.
That more than i would do, if you know what i mean. Fire and piss come into mind!
:lfo and you can :cfo too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 2   1, 2