not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

ballot result

06 Jun 2007, 13:15

have heard a rumour that strike result is 79 % in favour can any one else prefably from cwu confirm this?

BALLOT RESULT

06 Jun 2007, 13:20

JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THE N. E. C. & UNION NATIONALY HAVE AGREED TO LET THE PRESS INTO THE CONFERENCE TO HEAR THE RESULT AS IT HAPPENS. MUST BE REALY CONFIDENT OF THE OUTCOME. HOPE THE TWO RONNIES ARE WATCHING :nana ONWARDS & UPWARDS :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

06 Jun 2007, 13:23

Moved into Union room as someone else started it I will also quote it over there.

06 Jun 2007, 13:24

Cut and pasted for Ulster Postie.

Post BALLOT RESULT
JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THE N. E. C. & UNION NATIONALY HAVE AGREED TO LET THE PRESS INTO THE CONFERENCE TO HEAR THE RESULT AS IT HAPPENS. MUST BE REALY CONFIDENT OF THE OUTCOME. HOPE THE TWO RONNIES ARE WATCHING nana ONWARDS & UPWARDS Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

06 Jun 2007, 13:27

ok so its not true then is it annonunced today or tomorrow?

Nice one

06 Jun 2007, 13:29

Merged them TBT will do a 'how to' post for ya.

Re: ballot result

06 Jun 2007, 13:31

wakkono wrote:have heard a rumour that strike result is 79 % in favour can any one else prefably from cwu confirm this?

They're still counting them aint they.
But saying that,if summins leaked they would have a rough idea i suppose :pray

06 Jun 2007, 14:27

Does anyone know what time the result is to be announced.

Likely if they let the press in, then there will be something on BBC news 24 or Sky news live and if I've got my walk finished by that time I'd love to watch.

06 Jun 2007, 14:29

side_door wrote:Does anyone know what time the result is to be announced.

Likely if they let the press in, then there will be something on BBC news 24 or Sky news live and if I've got my walk finished by that time I'd love to watch.

Asked elsewhere as well but is 2:30 Thu - will be glued to goggle box.

AHA!

06 Jun 2007, 14:34

2.30 (TOOTH HURTY!) EH, WILL LOOK FORWARD TO BBC24 (i'M VIRGIN MEDIA AND DON'T GET SKY NEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH BABIES AND SPAT THERE DUMMIES, AND NOW I DON'T GET SKY NEWS OR SKY SPORT, BAH HA!!) - (for heavens sakes! ed) :oops:

06 Jun 2007, 14:35

Thank you TrueblueTerrier. Me too.

Re: AHA!

06 Jun 2007, 14:36

mdtomuk wrote:2.30 (TOOTH HURTY!) EH, WILL LOOK FORWARD TO BBC24 (i'M VIRGIN MEDIA AND DON'T GET SKY NEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH BABIES AND SPAT THERE DUMMIES, AND NOW I DON'T GET SKY NEWS OR SKY SPORT, BAH HA!!) - (for heavens sakes! ed) :oops:

You can get sky news on Freeview my box only cost £25 (but check your aerial).

06 Jun 2007, 14:43

In this part of Scotland we still havn't got ch5 yet. Only get though the sky box.. :Confused

06 Jun 2007, 16:02

I'm in on my day off tomorrow (on my own walk) and as is the rule in our office you come in at eight on your day off and hopefully your walk will have been prepped for you - if, as some of the lads have recently found, it hasn't been and the day is anything like today was - I shall look forward to seeing the result on the 6 o'clock news lol

06 Jun 2007, 16:07

rhino49 wrote:I'm in on my day off tomorrow (on my own walk) and as is the rule in our office you come in at eight on your day off and hopefully your walk will have been prepped for you - if, as some of the lads have recently found, it hasn't been and the day is anything like today was - I shall look forward to seeing the result on the 6 o'clock news lol

I usually do it the other way - If they want me to I will come in a 6.00 and throw it off - but someone else has to take it out.

06 Jun 2007, 17:19

BBC News source says result will be announced at 11.45am on thursday!

06 Jun 2007, 17:30

robd wrote:BBC News source says result will be announced at 11.45am on thursday!

Just phone HQ and they said 2-30 ish.
One of the guys on here who's texting the result to me say's it's about 2-30 an all. :Confused
Chances are it's gonna leak anyway.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1