We would start doing D2Ds precisely how RM wanted them to be done and not how most of us have delivered them up til now. So you would prep 17% or 20% per day then deliver ALL of those D2Ds on that same day whether you had any other mail for those properties or not. So there would not be five odd lots of D2Ds that you are confused about where to deliver to.Creditshampoo wrote:How do you know if a d2d has already been delivered to a house earlier that week?
It’s all well and good saying ok well take 20% but if I’m on a duty I don’t know particularly well and half way through a loop there’s 5d2ds how am I meant to know where to put them?
We would no longer be able to deliver most of the D2Ds on Mondays or earlier in the week. Also no more shenanigans such as throwing up some D2D AFTER you have completed the delivery so a different postie has to deliver them the following day.