ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

oh assist complaint

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
celtic1967
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 136
Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 17:25
Gender: Male

oh assist complaint

Post by celtic1967 »

goldy wrote:You can have what you discussed in writing sent to you to verify its a honest description of your conversation, if they refused to do that then I would certainly have issues with the trust.It takes a bit longer to sort out but worth it in the end .Also I don't know if these lot are nurses all the time
they may be operatives reading from a script I wonder if it's worth asking them there credentials.??
The bloke who I had my consult with was a "mr" and I looked him up online before the appointment, he was a consultant orthopaedic surgeon. Very nice bloke
goldy
Posts: 220
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
Gender: Male

oh assist complaint

Post by goldy »

celtic1967 wrote:
goldy wrote:You can have what you discussed in writing sent to you to verify its a honest description of your conversation, if they refused to do that then I would certainly have issues with the trust.It takes a bit longer to sort out but worth it in the end .Also I don't know if these lot are nurses all the time
they may be operatives reading from a script I wonder if it's worth asking them there credentials.??
The bloke who I had my consult with was a "mr" and I looked him up online before the appointment, he was a consultant orthopaedic surgeon. Very nice bloke
Glad to hear you had a good experience.Was this OH assist or the new ones Optima health? A proper surgeon would have an issue with ethics if he would have given you bad advice ,although he would have probably admired it would be better to see you in person.Wouldnt imagine he works for them full time .
celtic1967
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 136
Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 17:25
Gender: Male

oh assist complaint

Post by celtic1967 »

goldy wrote:
celtic1967 wrote:
goldy wrote:You can have what you discussed in writing sent to you to verify its a honest description of your conversation, if they refused to do that then I would certainly have issues with the trust.It takes a bit longer to sort out but worth it in the end .Also I don't know if these lot are nurses all the time
they may be operatives reading from a script I wonder if it's worth asking them there credentials.??
The bloke who I had my consult with was a "mr" and I looked him up online before the appointment, he was a consultant orthopaedic surgeon. Very nice bloke
Glad to hear you had a good experience.Was this OH assist or the new ones Optima health? A proper surgeon would have an issue with ethics if he would have given you bad advice ,although he would have probably admired it would be better to see you in person.Wouldnt imagine he works for them full time .
I believe it was Optima on behalf of OH Assist. Maybe I was lucky because mine was quite clear cut.
David Smith
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Jan 2022, 15:54
Gender: Male

Re: oh assist complaint

Post by David Smith »

YES YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN TO THE Royal Mail H/R Department or the manager how you agreed to the OH assist report