dvbuk55 wrote:
Nope, just a big cock
Who you trying to convince - us or you ?
dvbuk55 wrote:
Well I don't live in London, I was stationed there once but I settled back where I was born. I understand the problems of housing in London and the difference in house values. My eldest brother who has turned 80 lives near Windsor, he has a detached house, a conservatory and a shed and greenhouse, so even in those areas all things are possible. I commiserate with your lack of erm..................large feathered poultry.
I have nothing in common with Jezza other than grey hair, my garden is not an allotment, it's also a place for leisure with a pond with running water and fish, a large expanse of decking, several seating areas apple and pear bushes, a quite comfortable space to relax in, but best of all a place for my dog and I to play.
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve with all the bragging and the blatant "I'm al'right Jack"
But I'm guessing that it is your way of smugly assuring us that socialism stands no chance in the UK when people like you hold the balance of power. Amirite ?
I think you should vote Tory mate. Put your money where your mouth is.
What Labour needs to do is convince those that have f**k all - and there's a lot more of them than there is people like you. And its a much easier ask than trying to convince people like you who are far too fat and comfy
ps. please don't take any of this personally DVB. I'm making a point more than attacking you personally. When I mentioned your 3 kids living in your 3 sheds I didn't, of course, know that your son was at home.
Its all tongue in cheek - and the points are all made rhetorically, if you see what I mean.
And you are kind of playing up to it - truth be told
