ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Purchase or extra leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
the mad woman
Posts: 178
Joined: 20 May 2007, 13:37

Purchase or extra leave

Post by the mad woman »

How much will it cost me to get up to 6 weeks holiday now I've put in 15 years
kwenchycup
Posts: 35
Joined: 25 Mar 2013, 14:01
Gender: Female

Re: Purchase or extra leave

Post by kwenchycup »

the mad woman wrote:How much will it cost me to get up to 6 weeks holiday now I've put in 15 years
You can purchase extra holidays no matter how long you have been in the job .

It costs me £7.55 p/w for my holidays to be put up to 6 weeks .

Hopefully this is what you mean .
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Purchase or extra leave

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

the mad woman wrote:How much will it cost me to get up to 6 weeks holiday now I've put in 15 years
see the picture I posted in this thread. http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 19#p531932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its going to be 1.6% of your wage to take you to 6 weeks.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
suz67
Posts: 105
Joined: 10 Mar 2010, 15:36
Gender: Male

Re: Purchase or extra leave

Post by suz67 »

15 years service will cost you £6.29,but don't forget its deducted before tax not after. :Applause :nana :chuckle
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Purchase or extra leave

Post by arnold cheshire »

its too late to apply for this years leave