I call them, "Gnat's a**ses" - or GA's, for short:Lounge Lizard wrote:...and there's one house with a letter box so small you can't get a magazine or lightly-packed CD through, but they say they can't change it as the building's listed.
...hello? We're living in the 21st century - it's not Victorian England anymore: people send flats and all sorts of other large items in the post!
And while we're at it, on one walk, they had the GA right at the bottom of the door AND it had a large letter box flap placed over it, to give the impression that it was a larger letterbox aperture than it actually was. WHAT IT THE POINT IN PUTTING A LARGE LETTER BOX FLAP OVER A TINY HOLE? I always had to screw the mail up to get it through the hole. I always had to bend down, and at that point on the walk, my bag was always heaviest!
