Well said,superports.When I started with RM years ago I had total respect for my managers,they treated us well and with respect.Always please and thankyou.superports wrote:Disregard and disrespect for management is not stirred up by union agitators. Managers (and I use that term loosely) are solely responsible for any disrespect they garner. Never in my working life have I encountered management like it, and I've served in the forces and been to war. I have managers that I refuse to even talk to because of their numerous and repeated lies, threats and intimidation, I used to let the lies etc go at the start, but how many times should I turn the other cheek. It's water off a ducks back nowadays but I had it daily for years because they couldn't manage. In fact if some of them spoke to me outside of RM the way they have spoke to me in work and expected me to just take it, they'd be very much mistaken.SierraOscarBravo wrote: In Royal Mail there is open disregard and disrespect for management which we see everyday stirred up by the union agitators. No other employer would put up with this nonsense. You would be out on your ear.
Nothing like this now,lies contempt,bullying and intimidation.When I left I had no respect whatsoever for my so called managers.Just glad to get out.In the end I hated the job that I loved,all due to the appalling treatment dished out.