ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ended up in tears today cos I'm stressing :-((((

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Ended up in tears today cos I'm stressing :-((((

Post by Celgar »

Jpro747 wrote:We all work for royal mail and the same procedures apply throughout every office.

Download and read the PDF in this topic. https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=18563
Pull the other one - its got bells on!
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
Smir
Posts: 124
Joined: 31 Aug 2016, 16:48
Gender: Male

Ended up in tears today cos I'm stressing :-((((

Post by Smir »

tell them to come out with you, or send a coach out with you to check.. they won't come out, and the coach will be on your side anyway.