ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
has anyone refused shares?
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: has anyone refused shares?
Lets all have a love in I am back and coming to get you all.OnAFlyer wrote:None of the post was aimed at youcloherty1976 wrote: Sorry if I got a bit confused but on the point of financial wizard that is not me. I do though invest and do quiet well but also things do go wrong. But if they do I only have myself to blame and that's the risks I take. Then I'll explain to the wife were our money has gone!it was sarcasm aimed at the person who constantly states the shares will be worth nothing in 3 years and we'll all be on minimum wage, if we have a job at all.
All complete bollox of course.
But on a serious note how do you know the shares will not be worth the paper they are written on or our terms and conditions or if any of us will have a job or not you don't have a clue I have a fair idea!
-
mandelsons_toenail
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Outer Hebrides
Re: has anyone refused shares?
YesBernardBresslaw wrote:If you bought extra shares, under the employee priority scheme, are you allowed to sell those when you like?