I'm not being funny and i'm not looking for an argument, but why is it DISGUSTING. Someone has to do the crappest walk in every office, someone has to do the heaviest of walks on the heaviest of days.protect us wrote:That's DISGUSTING :( but no less than what I would expect from the useless ...... And says it all how if you spend years there it makes no difference how your treated and tormented ! Report them - write a letter like I have , do everything you can to get this exposed because nobody believes what goes on and the more people that have been treated bad , unfair or even bullied then it looks better than doing nowt ! Thing is here they all cover their tracks so well and rely on no one saying anything ! Good luck to you , sounds like myself you were forced out of a job and unlike many of the two faced I'm all right jack staff you saw sense to move on ! Your be fine and remember too Lifes too short to be unhappy !thefemalepostie wrote:Well i did it! Put letter on doms desk and was totally ignored for the rest of the day apart from when they told me that I had put on the crappest round in the office. Yes, there was also a smirk on the dims face as he said it. The round was massive and it was a heavy day. Prepping person said he hadn't seen it that heavy even at Christmas! Told dim I don't think i Would be able to complete in time and got told 'its a piece of piss this round' again with a smirk.
It was if they wanted to prove how bad they can be. Sad sad people who need to get a life!
I'm totally out of there now. F*ck the lot of em.
With all due respect to femalepostie, after handing in her notice, she is not going to be greeted with open arms in the best of companies never mind Royal Mail.
It would be more disgusting if someone was taken off their "easy" walk, so this person did not have to do the heavy walk for her last week.
As for managers saying "its a peice of piss"....... it matters not one jot what they say. If you believe that walking at a resonable pace and doing the job properly, you will not complete, then you advise the employer (which you did) and cut off..... end of. Their "opinion " on the state of pissness of the walk is pointless.