Lounge Lizard wrote:Despite being asked twice maidstonepostie still hasn't replied as as to how he spends his spare time. Much longer and we might all start speculating.
As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone.
He's probably playing golf or standing on the sidelines watching some very sad local team lose again.
This is looking like the champions league of sadness.... agree about maidstone though, awful place
clashcityrocker wrote:DGP would be in Lisburn Distillery.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
I've just realised that I now account for 1% of posts on this forum, a dubious distinction shared with thirteen others.
TrueBlueTerrier leads the way though with 7.38%.
Lounge Lizard wrote:I've just realised that I now account for 1% of posts on this forum, a dubious distinction shared with thirteen others.
TrueBlueTerrier leads the way though with 7.38%.