Is your name Ron ?Navalron wrote:Decoy boy. Yes I can stand up for myself. I'm 51 years of age. I left RM to go to another job. I have a sibling who is pretty high up in RM so get more insight to what's happening than most reps. Oh and I was in the Royal Navy before I came into the post office in 91. Anything more you want to know?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Delivery supplement- why part timers
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4116
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
Delivery supplement- why part timers
No. My names not ron.... 
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
Delivery supplement- why part timers
And I never said that households were being axed, I said that the delivery supplement will be going. Also the £9 collection supplement as well. Mock me all your want, it won't be me that's losing money. 
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12196
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
Long term it wouldn't surprise me to see absolutely all allowances get axedNavalron wrote:And I never said that households were being axed, I said that the delivery supplement will be going. Also the £9 collection supplement as well. Mock me all your want, it won't be me that's losing money.
-
The Postman
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 10 May 2017, 14:41
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
Delivery supplement is currently 66p an hour, that’s over £1300 a year for a full timer. There’ll be a nationwide strike if they try and remove it unless they consolidate it into the hourly rate.Navalron wrote:And I never said that households were being axed, I said that the delivery supplement will be going. Also the £9 collection supplement as well. Mock me all your want, it won't be me that's losing money.