worktotime wrote:to right , and sooner the better , no more ghost o/t and no more flyers ,hothothot wrote:It's an irelavance whatpeed we should be going at, you have 18 teen year old kids and 60 year olds , it's obvious there would be a difference. Anyway we're being asked( how to stop you being tracked) . Quite simply you can't. I dont no what people are so worried about. The worryers are the ones with something to hide. We've all seen these things before, do this, do that , just do the job properly. If your sitting at home or in your van for God knows how long , I can understand you have something to hide. I personally couldn't give a shite. I ain't got nothing to hide.![]()
So do you finish right on your time every day then? Royal Mail possibly the only job in the world where the least you do, the slower you go the more you get paid. It’s a good job we have a strong union otherwise the useless members of staff would be out of a job.