ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do I delete this post??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by star2010 »

It's ok it will have to stay then. Must of just been a bad day and I was moaning without meaning to come across that way. I do apologise guys and girls.
Chelseablue
Posts: 2227
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by Chelseablue »

Sit down star,,put on yer stereo ,stick the Leonard Cohen cd in ,,followed by some morrissey ,then to round it off some one erection. There you go you're smiles back
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

How do I delete this post?? -

By asking and Admin or Moderator - In general we will accede to the request from the Original Poster and will delete a whole thread if they want. You can either PM them, or use the report feature (top right on each post) to report your own post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by 5plusbonusball »

Image
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
Sergeant Blast
Posts: 140
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 22:09
Gender: Male
Location: Up North

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by Sergeant Blast »

star2010 wrote:
bigal383 wrote:haha here he is moaning about grumpy people at work and hes on here ranting and raving and swearing get a grip of yaself son
People that call people son? Na :so there
What annoys me is people who write in childish text chat. If you were only 12, I'd forgive you. When an adult uses it they just come across as thick......
newtimes
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 595
Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
Gender: Male

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by newtimes »

lets all be happy like Santa :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2LCTdIzd4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

newtimes wrote:lets all be happy like Santa Image Image Image ImageImage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2LCTdIzd4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
freelunch
Posts: 358
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
Gender: Male

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by freelunch »

had me there TBT, thought RMC had a festive smilie
ImageImage
scrooge :whistle
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4123
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by ted_e_bear »

sharky0308 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:We work with a broad cross section of society.
Some had a difficult upbringing.
Some are unhappily married.
Some just aren't getting any.
Some are repressed homosexuals.
Some just didn't get a good night's sleep.
Some have elderly parents to worry about/care for.
Some have just been through a difficult divorce/bereavement.
Some have wayward teenagers to worry about.
Some have constant back/knee/neck/shoulder pain.
Some are alcoholics.
Some have used class A drugs the night before and are having difficulty coming down.
And that's just my DO........
You are lucky. thats just my leave group!
You're lucky, that's just my van partner !