ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

VOTE NO - Think of yourself!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!

Post by Shambles »

dt123 wrote:
Shambles wrote:dt123 Thank God it's not just me not getting your point.... :left:
youve got a good point there, makes a mockery of the phrase every village has one.
Well it's strange that such a superior breed as yourself, that in 6 years you've only made 18 posts, and you have wasted 3 on the alleged village idiot....ironic :left: :chuckle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
DOM
Posts: 140
Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 18:35

Re: VOTE NO - Think of yourself!

Post by DOM »

pants123 wrote:IM VOTING YES.... IT'S YOUR JOB AT STAKE HERE....

I'M VOTING YES BECAUSE I WANT TO BE IN A JOB IN 5 YEARS FROM NOW, WITH THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

A NO VOTE,, WILL BRING YOU ZERO HOUR CONTRACT, NO PAID LEAVE, NO SICK LEAVE. MINIMUM WAGE.... OR WORSE OUT OF A JOB....

SO THINK ABOUT IT FIRST, THOSE WANTING A NO VOTE..
To be honest nobody really knows what privatisation looks like but do you think by making all these changes to our working conditions it would benefit the business? There will be changes I'm sure of it but to that extent I doubt it.