ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bringing mail home.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
robg
Posts: 81
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
Gender: Male

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by robg »

Somone in another DO got back late on a Saturday on a bike, they had closed up so he took the bike and specials home and bought them in Monday.

If it's a sackable offence then that seems harsh, enough for a tribunal I would guess.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by stokes11eg »

dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Elephantine :cool
Image
Now that's what I call packing the trunk :cool
:crazy: Not very horny. that elephant LOL.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by maisymoo04 »

great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible :roll: :so there :wink: :wink:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by NWpostie »

maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible :roll: :so there :wink: :wink:

Its the Interwerb darling :Very Happy
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by fishtank »

NWpostie wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible :roll: :so there :wink: :wink:

Its the Interwerb darling :Very Happy
Not just the interweb.
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous. :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
NWpostie wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible :roll: :so there :wink: :wink:

Its the Interwerb darling :Very Happy
Not just the interweb.
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous. :nervous
I don't drink, go to the pub or have mates...............but imagination is a wonderful thing :angel
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by NWpostie »

dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
NWpostie wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible :roll: :so there :wink: :wink:

Its the Interwerb darling :Very Happy
Not just the interweb.
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous. :nervous
I don't drink, go to the pub or have mates...............but imagination is a wonderful thing :angel
your name must be Billy :)
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by dvbuk55 »

NWpostie wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
NWpostie wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible :roll: :so there :wink: :wink:

Its the Interwerb darling :Very Happy
Not just the interweb.
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous. :nervous
I don't drink, go to the pub or have mates...............but imagination is a wonderful thing :angel
your name must be Billy :)
:cry :cry
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by NWpostie »

dvbuk55 wrote:
NWpostie wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
NWpostie wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible :roll: :so there :wink: :wink:

Its the Interwerb darling :Very Happy
Not just the interweb.
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous. :nervous
I don't drink, go to the pub or have mates...............but imagination is a wonderful thing :angel
your name must be Billy :)
:cry :cry
Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party ! :Very Happy
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by dvbuk55 »

NWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party ! :Very Happy
The last time I did that I was sectioned :nervous Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
NWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party ! :Very Happy
The last time I did that I was sectioned :nervous Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy :angel
You do realise that there are only 2 of us on this site.............and I'm not too sure I exist :hmmmm
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
R@YAL F@IL
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
Gender: Male

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by R@YAL F@IL »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
NWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party ! :Very Happy
The last time I did that I was sectioned :nervous Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy :angel
You do realise that there are only 2 of us on this site.............and I'm not too sure I exist :hmmmm
WHO said that :shock:
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

R@YAL F@IL wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
NWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party ! :Very Happy
The last time I did that I was sectioned :nervous Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy :angel
You do realise that there are only 2 of us on this site.............and I'm not too sure I exist :hmmmm
WHO said that :shock:
I don't mind my imaginary friend but he annoys me when he speaks Russian. ImageImage
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
R@YAL F@IL
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
Gender: Male

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by R@YAL F@IL »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
R@YAL F@IL wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
NWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party ! :Very Happy
The last time I did that I was sectioned :nervous Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy :angel
You do realise that there are only 2 of us on this site.............and I'm not too sure I exist :hmmmm
WHO said that :shock:
I don't mind my imaginary friend but he annoys me when he speaks Russian. ImageImage
He should not be rushin he should take his time :wave
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Bringing mail home.

Post by maisymoo04 »

al be ye mate dv :dance :thumbup
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"