ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mg
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by mg »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I didn't think size mattered :nervous
Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully polite :angel You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you? :chuckle
:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

mg wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I didn't think size mattered :nervous
Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully polite :angel You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you? :chuckle
:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
I am now going to go to my grave knowing that I have disappointed my wife for more than 40 years ............and I bet she faked it too :cry :cry :cry
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
mg wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I didn't think size mattered :nervous
Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully polite :angel You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you? :chuckle
:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
I am now going to go to my grave knowing that I have disappointed my wife for more than 40 years ............and I bet she faked it too :cry :cry :cry
but at least you have been happy and at the end of the day that's all that matters (misogynist leanings coming out again :nervous :chuckle :chuckle ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
mg wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I didn't think size mattered :nervous
Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully polite :angel You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you? :chuckle
:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
I am now going to go to my grave knowing that I have disappointed my wife for more than 40 years ............and I bet she faked it too :cry :cry :cry
but at least you have been happy and at the end of the day that's all that matters (misogynist leanings coming out again :nervous :chuckle :chuckle ).
Well I was happy until those unthinking sirens shattered my illusion that size wasn't important.......doesn't it make you wonder what is acceptable now.........I'm just thankful I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by krussel »

How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread :left:
You are damn right Kruss, I blame that degenerate DGP flashing his half naked body to the ladies, heaven knows what he was hiding under that hay, but I did notice an elastic band amongst the detritus :cuppa
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread :left:
You are damn right Kruss, I blame that degenerate DGP flashing his half naked body to the ladies, heaven knows what he was hiding under that hay, but I did notice an elastic band amongst the detritus :cuppa
I actually noticed an eye... Just over his (HIS) left shoulder. Couldn't look at that part of the picture any more after that :so there

And I bet he's cross eyed :crazy:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread :left:
You are damn right Kruss, I blame that degenerate DGP flashing his half naked body to the ladies, heaven knows what he was hiding under that hay, but I did notice an elastic band amongst the detritus :cuppa
I actually noticed an eye... Just over his (HIS) left shoulder. Couldn't look at that part of the picture any more after that :so there

And I bet he's cross eyed :crazy:
I've never seen a cross eyed sheep Teefer.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:How did we get on to this from a Merry Christmas thread :left:
You are damn right Kruss, I blame that degenerate DGP flashing his half naked body to the ladies, heaven knows what he was hiding under that hay, but I did notice an elastic band amongst the detritus :cuppa
I actually noticed an eye... Just over his (HIS) left shoulder. Couldn't look at that part of the picture any more after that :so there

And I bet he's cross eyed :crazy:
I've never seen a cross eyed sheep Teefer.
I can't say I've spent that long studying them... :shock:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?