ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
They Have Started Again!
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: They Have Started Again!
Might be the end of the world as we know it.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: They Have Started Again!
I never knew it that well anyway.clashcityrocker wrote:Might be the end of the world as we know it.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: They Have Started Again!
You'd know it well enough when you got there because you'd fall off the end - the earth is flatfishtank wrote:I never knew it that well anyway.clashcityrocker wrote:Might be the end of the world as we know it.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: They Have Started Again!
I prefer to call it a compressed oblate spheroiddvbuk55 wrote:You'd know it well enough when you got there because you'd fall off the end - the earth is flatfishtank wrote:I never knew it that well anyway.clashcityrocker wrote:Might be the end of the world as we know it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: They Have Started Again!
Really? That's a bit long drawn out..............I just call it a willyTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I prefer to call it a compressed oblate spheroiddvbuk55 wrote:You'd know it well enough when you got there because you'd fall off the end - the earth is flatfishtank wrote:I never knew it that well anyway.clashcityrocker wrote:Might be the end of the world as we know it.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: They Have Started Again!
Looks a bit racy for Mills & Boon - do you 2 write for them now.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: They Have Started Again!
Well I may be giving a secret away here but DGP was queuing outside the cinema for hours....................and was he a disappointed bunnyTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Not the result I was expecting when I searched for free willy.
Looks a bit racy for Mills & Boon - do you 2 write for them now.
-
drb
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
- Gender: Male
Re: They Have Started Again!
Well I may be giving a secret away here but DGP was queuing outside the cinema for hours....................and was he a disappointed bunny
he kept moaning ..............whats a big whale got to do with a free willy
