ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

POLL:BILLY HAYES vs BOB CROW ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

Billy Hayes orBob Crow ------------------ You decide

Billy Hayes
10
5%
Bob Crow
146
74%
Neither of the above
32
16%
Not in Union
8
4%
 
Total votes: 196

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: POLL:BILLY HAYES vs BOB CROW ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
BELIAL wrote:
I wish to remain tight lipped :silenced
Ah............I see, afraid of the naughty room then :chuckle
Or making a bid for it if the context is changed :speak to the hand
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: POLL:BILLY HAYES vs BOB CROW ?

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
BELIAL wrote:
I wish to remain tight lipped :silenced
Ah............I see, afraid of the naughty room then :chuckle
Or making a bid for it if the context is changed :speak to the hand
You're sailing pretty close to the wind there TBT.............I would think, depending on the dietary preferences........................ :cuppa