
Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey gorgeous what are you doing this weekenddrb wrote:
Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that April with her blue rinse in?dvbuk55 wrote:Hey gorgeous what are you doing this weekenddrb wrote:
Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Ah yes ft, Rocky must have heard my cockney accent - it is actually worse than Dicks', though that is something we have in common.
"Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears
fishtank wrote:Is that April with her blue rinse in?dvbuk55 wrote:Hey gorgeous what are you doing this weekenddrb wrote:
Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Ah yes ft, Rocky must have heard my cockney accent - it is actually worse than Dicks', though that is something we have in common.
"Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears
Whatdrb wrote:
Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats the trouble with these fast diallers you're after Juicy Lucy and end up with drb in dragDGP1 wrote:Whatdrb wrote:
Sorry I have to take this phone call from a digruntled member...back in a sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
who was I making a phonecall to
![]()
![]()
![]()
400hrs out proposed for our office work force of approx 100 .fishtank wrote:Is there a single office in the U.K. where hours are being put back in?![]()
![]()
What a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signsWhat a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.
mucker....you're back!mucker wrote:Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signsWhat a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.![]()
![]()
![]()
hi fishy,i see nowt has changed.we all now have to try and work with this crock of shite deal.which seems to be throwing up shed loads of problems.but dont worry them in ivory towers told us what a great deal it wasfishtank wrote:mucker....you're back!mucker wrote:Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signsWhat a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.![]()
![]()
![]()
.....well really your front!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And just as my RSI had cleared up toofishtank wrote:mucker....you're back!mucker wrote:Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signsWhat a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.![]()
![]()
![]()
.....well really your front!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
LMAO at DVdvbuk55 wrote:And just as my RSI had cleared up toofishtank wrote:mucker....you're back!mucker wrote:Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signsWhat a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.![]()
![]()
![]()
.....well really your front!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Well you two are certainly a sight for sore eyes, you've no idea how long I stare at your avatar Mucker waiting for that top to slipmucker wrote:LMAO at DVdvbuk55 wrote:And just as my RSI had cleared up toofishtank wrote:mucker....you're back!mucker wrote:Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signsWhat a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.![]()
![]()
![]()
.....well really your front!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
you cant beat a bit of velcro dont you knowdvbuk55 wrote:Well you two are certainly a sight for sore eyes, you've no idea how long I stare at your avatar Mucker waiting for that top to slipmucker wrote:LMAO at DVdvbuk55 wrote:And just as my RSI had cleared up toofishtank wrote:mucker....you're back!mucker wrote:Blame the fecking yes voters,who couldnt see further than the end of there own nose.just seen the £ signsWhat a crock of sh*t this "agreement" is turning out to be.![]()
![]()
![]()
.....well really your front!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()