Dingo
Ever since this fiasco started i have asked and asked about courses for office reps, I have talked to branch sec at least 20 times about it, i have asked Area Rep on about 4 or 5 occasions and every time i get told none have been planned.
Now as DVB says while i await info or to get on a course RM push things ever forward.I still have so many questions unanswered by Area Rep, Dom and Planner on IWT that I'm starting to pull my own teeth out.
The DSM for my Area has me down as a marked man telling my Dom I'm militant and just trying to find faults so i can stop the Revision for my DO from moving forward.
Well i can tell you my office is in no way afraid of a Revision and as i have said before if it is done fairly i truly expect it to say hours should go in.
( Yes i know they wont put any more in but it would give us argument to stop any more being taken out )
The trouble with all of this is DSM's just want hours out at any cost and have no interest in running any of these tools fairly and by the book,
which makes it more important than ever that the local Rep has the Training and backup needed to make sure everything is done properly with no corners cut.