What as an obituary here was my last log in I was moving at the time but alas was not fast enough to avoid a rottweiler with a big bag on my back first it bit my leg then my head here I speak form the dead not that anyone will read the memo in time!arnold cheshire wrote:Log it into the PDA memos
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pepper spray for dogs
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Pepper spray for dogs
-
Jeemac
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24 Jun 2019, 13:03
- Gender: Male
Pepper spray for dogs
'Apparently' that's a well-known technique employed by police dog handlers, when facing the aggressive dogs of criminals. Small hand-held C02 extinguishers are preferred because no evidence is left!noggin1969 wrote:so does jamming your pen up it's ringfire extinguisher can be enough to shock it into releasing its bite.
I only mention this in passing as I can't see it being of any use to us