the current bane of my life when visiting websites and I have to agree to something because of the new GDPR law.aiden01 wrote:general data protection regulation.nickbsmooth wrote:What is GDPR apart from another wretched Royal Mail abbreviation.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
July / August Letter Volumes
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
July / August Letter Volumes
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
July / August Letter Volumes
Tell me about it. It really gets on my nerves. At least the bloody emails have stopped now. Was sick of my phone going off all the time because of themTrueBlueTerrier wrote:the current bane of my life when visiting websites and I have to agree to something because of the new GDPR law.aiden01 wrote:general data protection regulation.nickbsmooth wrote:What is GDPR apart from another wretched Royal Mail abbreviation.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
July / August Letter Volumes
It was a lot busier today so maybe the volumes are building back up slowly.Celgar wrote:I always dread September and the usual deluge of mail after most people are back from their summer holidays. It doesn't seem so busy so far but we are only a few days in. I'm starting to worry slightly that maybe GDPR has had an effect. I think the D2Ds are going to recover from next week though - they are starting to arrive and stacking up.RMG4Life wrote:Now that summer is over - has mail volume returned?
Or remained quite slow?
Any evidence of an impact from GDPR?
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
RMG4Life
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 21:01
- Gender: Male
July / August Letter Volumes
Any change?
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
July / August Letter Volumes
My day off today but I heard 3 Yorks failed. That is 4 less than failed last Monday so mail must be down again!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.