ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Satan's letterbox

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Satan's letterbox

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Could people think before they post - we are in conflict and the press would love stories to make us look bad, no point in giving them an easy one with a very Adult Description of an illegal act.

Imagine the Headlines in the Sun
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wannabeek
Posts: 996
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
Gender: Male

Satan's letterbox

Post by wannabeek »

I have an ultimate evil plan regarding these boxes.

Sometime soon the company selling them must go bankrupt because they are really not fit for their purpose.

At that point I will purchase 1,000 of them or so for just a couple of pounds. (Ok, maybe entering fantasy here)

I will then offer to install them on every house, free of charge, to every household on a colleague's duty.

It will be totally hilarious and well worth my time and effort, in my opinion - so long as I never have to deliver that duty!