Thats cos they know how weak willed some of us are. It will end up costing Me a fortuneSawfeet wrote:Lucky I'v not been there! but have been avoiding Curry for one.what about i need a s**t
Been tolds some betting shops will let Postman/Woman use their.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I need a Pee ! List Is there a some kind of list were to Pee
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
I need a Pee ! List Is there a some kind of list were to Pee
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
I need a Pee ! List Is there a some kind of list were to Pee
Luckily I never had the urge for a pony and trap when out, like most blokes I got rid in the stalls before I went out on delivery. Not a pleasant environment, 4 stalls continuously inhabited in the morning by dumping posties but the alternative would have been far worse. I felt sorry for our cleaning lady having to enter that chamber of methane after we all left...