for 20 years you will get a cheap badge to pin on your high vis you have to wear. thats it.aiden01 wrote:zilch done away with 20 yr service award unless you count a certificate as a long service award miserable c..tscomeracing wrote:sounds bad for me ive my 20th year coming up in june what will I get ?![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Long service awards
-
plodplodplod
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 10 Nov 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Long service awards
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Long service awards
Got mine last year, £100 voucher, pin badge and a a small card small certificate marking 30 years, at least my 10 and 20 year certificate was glossy and A4 size.
No dinner dance event, the last time I was invited was 10 year dinner but I was going away and asked if there is an alternative date I can go on, heard nothing.
Very dissapointing really.
No dinner dance event, the last time I was invited was 10 year dinner but I was going away and asked if there is an alternative date I can go on, heard nothing.
Very dissapointing really.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
I got a certificate and pin on the ten years. Twenty year one last year and that was just the pin but no certificate. I think for 30 year you get a pin , a catalogue to choose a gift from, and I think a dinner thing that I wouldn't bother with probably.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
Don't count on the dinner, i never got that. £100 voucher and a 'Dear Colleague' well done short note from Moya. Class.........Celgar wrote:I got a certificate and pin on the ten years. Twenty year one last year and that was just the pin but no certificate. I think for 30 year you get a pin , a catalogue to choose a gift from, and I think a dinner thing that I wouldn't bother with probably.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Long service awards
To think that I missed out on this wonderful badge by 1 year.I am gutted!plodplodplod wrote:for 20 years you will get a cheap badge to pin on your high vis you have to wear. thats it.aiden01 wrote:zilch done away with 20 yr service award unless you count a certificate as a long service award miserable c..tscomeracing wrote:sounds bad for me ive my 20th year coming up in june what will I get ?![]()
![]()
-
I hate walk 38
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 16:19
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
Just asked my manager for my 10 year pin as its been sitting in his office with a few others since March.
For 10 years is it just a poxy pin or should I get something else like a voucher?
For 10 years is it just a poxy pin or should I get something else like a voucher?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
thats your lot.I hate walk 38 wrote:Just asked my manager for my 10 year pin as its been sitting in his office with a few others since March.
For 10 years is it just a poxy pin or should I get something else like a voucher?
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
Yes the award is they let you do 31!,, joking apart well done for doing 30 years I’m on my 36 and cracks beginning to appear
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
Well that just about sums things up don’t you think?not much else to say about this company and employee relations,yet another shameful example of really not giving a damm!aiden01 wrote:thats your lot.I hate walk 38 wrote:Just asked my manager for my 10 year pin as its been sitting in his office with a few others since March.
For 10 years is it just a poxy pin or should I get something else like a voucher?
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
Any body who survives for more than 10 years should be awarded with a knighthood !.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Long service awards
and on retirement, with beatification.hothothot wrote:Any body who survives for more than 10 years should be awarded with a knighthood !.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
Done 30 years and happy.
Why should anyone get something for doing their job and getting well paid for it. Take Take Take.
If you don't like it leave
Why should anyone get something for doing their job and getting well paid for it. Take Take Take.
If you don't like it leave
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Long service awards
May I suggest the same, if you don't like people complaining on RMC, then you are more than free to take your own advice.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Done 30 years and happy.
Why should anyone get something for doing their job and getting well paid for it. Take Take Take.
If you don't like it leave
In the meantime, let people vent their frustrations.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
Pathetic frustrations. If so many people are unhappy why don't they get another job. Royal Mail is a good employer, but Royal Mail culture encourages laziness which many of the people on here areTrueBlueTerrier wrote:May I suggest the same, if you don't like people complaining on RMC, then you are more than free to take your own advice.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Done 30 years and happy.
Why should anyone get something for doing their job and getting well paid for it. Take Take Take.
If you don't like it leave
In the meantime, let people vent their frustrations.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Long service awards
So what rm culture encourages laziness. maybe the bullying an harassment from some managers people not getting paid ot on time just to name a few.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Pathetic frustrations. If so many people are unhappy why don't they get another job. Royal Mail is a good employer, but Royal Mail culture encourages laziness which many of the people on here areTrueBlueTerrier wrote:May I suggest the same, if you don't like people complaining on RMC, then you are more than free to take your own advice.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Done 30 years and happy.
Why should anyone get something for doing their job and getting well paid for it. Take Take Take.
If you don't like it leave
In the meantime, let people vent their frustrations.