doms arent bothered HR areWednesday wrote:Yes I did but if he has three days left this is allowed for.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
-
coxie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
We already sat down on the computer system and worked out I haven't had too much holiday so will owe them nothing.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
so you should know how many days you have taken ?coxie wrote:We already sat down on the computer system and worked out I haven't had too much holiday so will owe them nothing.
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
Scenario 1 he has taken 15 days holiday and has 3 left.Scenario2 he has taken 20 days holiday and has 3 left.Scenario 3 he has taken 25 days holiday and has 3 left.Which scenario says he has not got 3 days holiday left?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
thick or what you can only take so much leave if you are resigningWednesday wrote:Scenario 1 he has taken 15 days holiday and has 3 left.Scenario2 he has taken 20 days holiday and has 3 left.Scenario 3 he has taken 25 days holiday and has 3 left.Which scenario says he has not got 3 days holiday left?
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
You have just called me thick, yet when I called you an idiot (which I think you are)you reported me for abuse.I will not be posting on this topic anymore,just keep digging.I hope we can have some friendly banter on another topic sometime soon!
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
i think you are thick wednesdayWednesday wrote:You have just called me thick, yet when I called you an idiot (which I think you are)you reported me for abuse.I will not be posting on this topic anymore,just keep digging.I hope we can have some friendly banter on another topic sometime soon!
-
coxie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
Arnold everyone is laughing at you now mate. You're not listening to a thing we are saying. I can't remember how many days I've had off so I asked my manager and union rep to take a look to see if I have taken more holiday than I have acquired up until my leaving date, the answer to that question was no you still have 3 days left to take before I leave. So what I am saying it's all been worked out by myself,my dom and union rep so there's no need for you to try work it out for me cos I know I have 3 days annual leave left to take before the 31st of august as I have not taken more than I should have. If you don't understand what I've just said then I can't do much more.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
everyone is laughing at you coxie you can not remember how many days you have takencoxie wrote:Arnold everyone is laughing at you now mate. You're not listening to a thing we are saying. I can't remember how many days I've had off so I asked my manager and union rep to take a look to see if I have taken more holiday than I have acquired up until my leaving date, the answer to that question was no you still have 3 days left to take before I leave. So what I am saying it's all been worked out by myself,my dom and union rep so there's no need for you to try work it out for me cos I know I have 3 days annual leave left to take before the 31st of august as I have not taken more than I should have. If you don't understand what I've just said then I can't do much more.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
its a bit like those who hand their notice in on apr10 and think wages will pay them their holiday pay

-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
Ok I know I said I would not post again,but wages would pay them their holiday pay on April 10 if they had three days left (carried over from the year before)
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
coxie didnt say his holidays were from last year did he ?Wednesday wrote:Ok I know I said I would not post again,but wages would pay them their holiday pay on April 10 if they had three days left (carried over from the year before)
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
No and Coxie did not say he was leaving on April 10th did he?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
he didnt his he that desparate for a few quid?Wednesday wrote:No and Coxie did not say he was leaving on April 10th did he?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.
funnycoxie wrote:Arnold everyone is laughing at you now mate. .