ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Breakfast?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

For breakfast I have....

Porridge/Muesli
49
26%
Cereal
46
24%
Fruit
10
5%
Toast
31
16%
Full english
4
2%
Nothing - it isn't worth losing the extra 30mins of sleep
48
26%
 
Total votes: 188

2pints
Posts: 286
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by 2pints »

Rice krispies and green tea.Only thing i can handle that early in morning.Then poached eggs on toast in canteen at work.
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Breakfast?

Post by RedBagMan »

deristrong wrote:Fag, Tea, Fag, Coffee, Fag. In that order.
Good shout :Very Happy
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by dvbuk55 »

RedBagMan wrote:
deristrong wrote:Fag, Tea, Fag, Coffee, Fag. In that order.
Good shout :Very Happy
How does he manage all those Fags :chuckle
edwards87
Posts: 14
Joined: 15 Dec 2012, 13:36
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by edwards87 »

norm wrote:400ml protein/oat shake combo takes 3mins to prep/drink. :nana
This is what I have. Work part time so I drink it when I park at work, has something like 700 calories so it keeps me from getting hungry until I finish.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Breakfast?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

deristrong wrote:Fag, Tea, Fag, Coffee, Fag. In that order.
An Eton old boy perhaps.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.