In writing?Caniel wrote:Yes I am, I cleared this all with my insurer.bringon4dayweeks wrote:you wont be insured thenCaniel wrote:I saved a few hundred quid on my car insurance when I said I was a professionally trained driver, had access to a company vehicle excluding personal use and was on the company insurance policy. That's one perk of being a RM driver.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bring back Driving Allowance
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1538
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Bring back Driving Allowance
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Bring back Driving Allowance
All done over the phone. I initially got my quote through a comparison website but wanted to make sure so phoned the company up with the reference number I got with the original quote. I went through everything again with the lady on the phone asked if there was anything they needed and was told no that's all fine.Hitcher wrote:In writing?Caniel wrote:Yes I am, I cleared this all with my insurer.bringon4dayweeks wrote:you wont be insured thenCaniel wrote:I saved a few hundred quid on my car insurance when I said I was a professionally trained driver, had access to a company vehicle excluding personal use and was on the company insurance policy. That's one perk of being a RM driver.